Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Update on life

Dad is doing pretty good given the circumstances. He isn't as tired this round of chemo and feels okay so far. Hopefully he is halfway done, we find out next month after his cat scan. Thank you so much for your prayers, it is through prayer alone that he is doing so well. He appreciates everyone's kind words, they mean a lot.

I have been taking a cake class this month at Michaels, it's going okay. Last night we did flowers and I suck at decorating. Still. I feel like I don't have time to practice, I will try to next week I guess.

I did practice making Emmett's birthday cake today. It turned out really well, but the colors were hideous. Good thing I was just using what I had, hopefully I can get it the way I want it next time. He is going to be one years old May 3rd! Time flies.






1 comment:

Laura Elizabeth Fredlund said...

yayy! you blogged :) I was so excited to read it.