Monday, October 25, 2010

Best Day

Today was the best day. We did nothing out of the ordinary. Went grocery shopping on my lunch break, we always get excited when there's food.

Blaine made me chili for dinner.

Gave Emmett and a bath and I showered before 6:30! Lame? Or awesome!

Ate dinner in peace while Emmett played in his bouncy. We talked about how we should soak it in because in a couple years, there won't be peace at dinner again for a loooong time. Crazy to think about.

Caught up on some shows. We love our tv shows.

Had some ice cream and caught up with a college roomie.




Now excuse me, I'm going to go to bed before 11:00 pm. AWESOME.


2 comments:

Laura Elizabeth Fredlund said...

Days like that ARE the best. I love days like that

Daniel & Meghann said...

I didn't know you went back to work? Where are you working?