Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Moving On

So we moved back to Lee's Summit a few weeks ago. It was really hard for us to do that but relieving at the same time. I was glad to come back where family is, it's hard with a new baby to be away.

Emmett and I are going to the lake in Texas next week with my family to see my mom's side, I'm really excited! Not so much for the car ride, hopefully he'll be good like always. Blaine has to work, bummer.

Emmett has had quite a few friends enter the world lately, I only have pictures of a couple.

This is he and Emily (her brother Logan), she is 6 weeks older.



This is Alicia & Taylor, he is exactly a week younger than Emmett.



Taylor is telling him to be quiet I'm sure.



This is Katie and Brandon, he is 6 months older than Emmett. They loved each other, it was cute!






This was on Father's Day, I bought Blaine and him matching ties! (Thanks for the idea Laura)




This was on Independence Day, he loooved watching the fireworks.




Mi familia...minus Wes and Dallin




4 comments:

Laura Elizabeth Fredlund said...

love it!! :) it's so cute he already has friends. And i'm so glad you moved back- sooo glad!
woooo! Let's go eat some ice cream! (and then walk 5 miles) lol

Kyrsten said...

Such cute pictures, Nicole! :) Can't wait to come see you guys Aug. 1st! It'll be here before we know it... I loved the tie idea, too. I'll have to keep that in the back of my mind for (or if) we ever have a little boy!

MissRochelle said...

haha omg. My baby looks like a chunk next to your little man.

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Hey Nicole! So sorry we didn't get to see you guys while we were there! My sister came in the night we were supposed to see you and life got really crazy! I never have my phone by me anymore now that I have a baby so I appologize for not answering! It looks like you guys are doing well and we can't wait to be back in Missouri for Thanksgiving and Christmas! We will definetly need to hang out then!