Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pictures Galore

Yes, I am going to put a million pictures on here and I don't care if you want to see them or not. Emmett is still sick with a cold, we keep the bulb close by and suction his nose and mouth every time he sneezes and then some more. He probably hates us by now but we still love him!




His E.T. moment.



I said something hilarious, I'm SURE.



Now on a more serious note.



Cousin Taylor came to visit



What they both do best...



Emmett's first piece of mail! He's a real boy!



Aww poor sick baby



"Where's my Lele???"




Brush your shoulders off



We had to get out and have a little fun at Bass Pro Shop. Ever been? You should go.





Okay, back to baby.




His Michael Jackson HEE HEE stance


3 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

He is such a cutie! I love all baby pictures so keep them coming! Also you look amazing! All your baby weight must have just fallen off when you had him! So lucky!

LANKY and KARIS said...

He is adorable! Sorry he is sick, looks like you guys are doing great!

Cook Family said...

bring on the pictures! He is adorable! I'm glad you found our blog.