Monday, May 11, 2009

Well here I am jobless on a Monday afternoon blogging away...

Blaine left for Kentucky yesterday :( and I leave Sunday! I can't wait to get out there! Someone needs to make him trophy shaped jello jigglers...

Dallin graduates Thursday and that's what I'm staying for this week. His grad party was a week ago and it was really fun! Brought back old memories, seems like I graduated yesterday! I know I'm sooo old ;).

Hopefully I'll have more time to blog this summer with me not working as much. I'm still looking for a part time job but there's really no luck when you apply online.

I'll keep you updated and add some pictures on here in a few days!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Wish Dallin a happy graduation for us! That is exciting. And don't worry--at least you look young enough to be mistaken as Blaine's sister instead of his mother. Oh, that kid cracked me up. How old is Blaine anyway? I'm 26--definitely too young to be his mom!

I hope time flies until you are back in your hubby's arms. I bet you are missing him like crazy. Isn't it crazy to think that there was ever a time you weren't married?